Terms & Conditions
Our training is based on the kindest, most effective, non-punitive methods. We carefully design and structure our training programmes to be the best they can for dog and owner. We hope you enjoy training as much as we do instructing!
These policies are written in the interest of safety, responsibility and care for the owners and dogs.
1. Harsh handling is not permitted. We have a complete ban on choke chains and other coercive or punitive techniques in accordance with our Code of Ethics.
2. Owners are expected to clean up after their dogs in public places. All dogs must be kept under control and on leash in public areas (off leash only where specifically instructed by your Instructor). We are there to help but you are responsible for the conduct of your dog at all times.
3. Refunds cannot be given once the programme is underway, except in exceptional circumstances - as decided by your Instructor. Transfers to other parties or to other programmes are not permitted. King's K9 cannot accept responsibility for any loss, injury or damage to person or property.
4. Children are very welcome to attend the training sessions, indeed they are often the best handlers! However, for the sake of safety and consistency of training, young people under the age of 16 MUST be accompanied by an adult at all times. Children who make a lot of noise or who dash about can teach dogs to chase children! Parents might wish to sit down with their children before their training session to explain how important it is for them to listen and to be involved.
5. Please let us know if you dog is not in a fit state to train due to disease, injury or any other reason. All dogs should be wormed and fully protected by vaccination as advised by their Vet.